Gorgeous Farmhouse on 40+ Acres in Locust Grove, Virginia!
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION!
31130 Price Road, Locust Grove, VA – Now Offered at $795,000 – WOW!
Once you walk through this exquisite home and feel the flow and see the breath-taking craftsmanship – YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE!
Incredible one-of-a-kind property perfectly situated on 44 private acres in beautiful Orange County. Over 5,000 Sq. Ft. of finished living area, featuring the finest craftsmanship; this post and beam farmhouse offers you space, yet maintains a cozy feel harkening back to the time period of the original log cabin (circa 1800). Totally updated, with recent replacement of HVAC systems and appliances, the whole home was recently sandblasted, resealed and caulked. The focal points are the enormous Great Room with hand-hewn Cedar Posts; Hardwood floors and cedar plank walls; the large eat-in Country Kitchen; and original Log Cabin featuring the 4th bedroom. One visit and you’ll fall in love, and want to “Make this Place Your Home”!
- Large First Floor Master Suite
- Over 5,000 Square Feet of Finished Living Space
- High ceilings throughout for spacious, open living
- Solar Power Back-up System
- Reading Loft on 2nd Floor, overlooking Great Room
- Stocked Farm Pond on Property
- Herb Wheel Garden
- Separate Buildings Include: a studio with porch, and a metal oversized garage
- Large Front Porch with Multiple Outdoor Ceiling Fans
- Hand-hewn Cedar Posts
- Hardwood Flooring
- Cedar Plank Walls
- Large Eat-in Kitchen
- Original circa 1800 Log Cabin
Take the Virtual Tours …
Video: Unique Post & Beam Farmhouse for Sale-313300 Price Road, Orange County, Va
Truly unique gem on 46 private acres. Over 5,000 sq.ft. w/huge Great Room w/soaring ceilings, cedar posts, hardwood floors, 1st floor Master Suite w/ plenty of space & rustic charm