JUST REDUCED! Beautiful Waterfront property at Lake of the Woods in Locust Grove, Virginia.
Enjoy a lifestyle of waterfront living in this 6 Bedroom & 5.5 Bath, 3-story Colonial perfectly situated on a nearly one-half acre lot at the end of a quiet cove. The 118 feet of waterfront with new dock and bulkhead provides the extraordinary opportunity to develop the lakeside retreat of your dreams and enjoy gorgeous views from all three levels of the home. Nearly 5,000 sq. ft. of finished living space offers the space and separation for all of your family and guests. Beautiful hardwood floors in main living area; formal Living and Dining Room with a Family Room or Library with gas fireplace; a large master suite, featuring porch, and large bath with separate shower and jetted tub all on main level. Three Bedrooms and two full baths upstairs and two bedrooms two full Baths on lower level make the property a perfect weekly rental property for any investor. Please Contact the Ostlund Team today to tour this waterfront home for sale at Lake of the Woods! at Lake of the Woods!
About Lake of the Woods
Lake of the Woods (LOW), a gated community in Locust Grove, is located in the northeastern portion of historic Orange County, approximately midway between the town of Culpeper and city of Fredericksburg on route 3. Just a fifteen minute drive, off of route 95, exit 130, Lake of the Woods was developed in the late 1960’s. This eclectic community has since that time evolved into a special community shared by permanent residents; those who use their property as a weekend get-away; and others who stay for the summer or winter seasons. The Lake of the Woods community consists of over 4,000 lots with over 800 lakefront properties on either the main lake or the smaller Keaton Lake, also known as the fishing lake. The main lake is a spring-fed 550 acre body that offers some of the clearest lake water in Virginia, along with some of the best fishing for large-mouth bass in the region. A variety of water sports take place on the main lake including all types of water-skiing and wakeboarding, tubing, sailing, rowing, kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding, or many prefer cruising the lake on their jet ski, pontoon boat or powerboat and just enjoying the beauty of the lake. Keaton’s Lake is a 37 acre lake that offers , beauty, privacy and peace as watercraft must be manually powered or have electric motors. Residents may also take advantage of the many amenities this recreational community has to offer. In addition to the lakes and beaches, LOW has a full service Clubhouse featuring fine and casual dining, a sports bar and outdoor dining during the summer season where you can enjoy the incredible culinary delights prepared by our chef and stunning sunsets. The community also has two swimming pools, a fitness center, a tennis complex, an 18-hole PGA golf course, an Equestrian Center, Community Center, numerous walking and fitness trails, parks, playgrounds, and numerous beaches. Additionally, there are opportunities to join the numerous clubs and organizations or participate in the host of community activities that characterize this vibrant community. This gem of a community, where everyone waves and talks to their neighbors, is located just a 75 minute drive from most Washington DC locations. The pace is a little slower, the people a little friendlier, and life is a little better here at Lake of the Woods. Take a minute to visit, and “you’ll want to make this place your home”!
- 6 Bedroom 5.5 Bath home
- Three-Level Colonial with nearly 5,000 square feet of living space!
- Hardwood Flooring in Main Living Area
- 118 feet of water-frontage
- New dock/Bulkhead
- Located at the end of a wide cove with views to the largest part of the Lake
- Spacious Master Suite on Main level
- Master Bath with Jetted Tub & Separate Shower
- Master Bedroom Sitting Room w/ fireplace
- Lakeside Master Bedroom Sunroom
- Two Bathrooms on each of the 3 Levels
- 3-Season Sunroom off of Kitchen w/ Spectacular Lake-Views
- Library/Family Room with Built-in Bookcases and Fireplace
- Large Detached 2 car garage
- Ample Parking for all of your Guests and Family
- Large Flat lot with tremendous potential for outdoor living space
- Set-back rules allow for addition of back deck or enlargement of home footprint on the lakeside
- Full finished Walk out Basement
- Discover Virginia’s “Best Kept Secret-Lake of the Woods”! Swimming pools, two lakes, 18-Hole PGA Golf Course, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, Beaches, Parks, Equestrian Facilities and much more!