Unique colonial perfectly situated on nearly 2 acres w/ the charm of a B&B & the serenity of country living; yet conveniently located just off Rt. 3 in the Riverbend School District. This 4 BR/ 3.5 BA home features large Master Suite, detailed trim and ceramic, marble and granite finishes, Wood floors throughout 3 fully finished levels, , 2 car garage, Lg. deck w/ pergola and cozy front porch.
About Spotsylvania County
Spotsylvania County’s 407 square miles (source: George Washington Regional Commission) contain a mix of beautiful rural landscape alongside an energetic, growing community. Spotsylvania is one of Virginia’s fastest-growing counties, largely because of its desirable location along Interstate 95, midway between metropolitan Washington and Richmond. 2010 U.S. Census figures indicate an estimated County population of 122,397.
Known as the “Crossroads of the Civil War,” Spotsylvania County is rich in historical resources. The County welcomes visitors to Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields National Military Park — Chancellorsville, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Courthouse, and Wilderness battlefields. In the Spotsylvania Courthouse area, the Historic Courthouse, Old Jail and Spotsylvania Museum are among the scenic attractions.
Lake Anna offers 13,000 acres of swimming, sailing, water-skiing and sport fishing. At the Lake Anna State Park, visitors and the community enjoy picnicking, horseback riding, bicycling, hiking trails and camping. Other natural attractions include the Ni River Reservoir and the Hunting Run Reservoir. Community gathering places for sports, music and other outdoor activities include the County’s award-winning Patriot Park and the popular Loriella Park, with its lighted sports fields and swimming pool. The growing Spotsylvania community has attracted many dynamic commercial and retail businesses which serve area residents and visitors.
Spotsylvania County — a great place to live, work, play and shop!
- Picturesque setting with mature trees
- Front-Porch Center-Hall Colonial
- Private location, but minutes to Route 3 and Fredericksburg
- Located in Top Spotsylvania County School District
- 4 Bedroom/3.5 Bathrooms with high-end finishes
- Large kitchen with designer cabinets and Ceramic Tile floors
- Three fully-finished levels
- Gorgeous Wood/ Engineered-Wood Flooring throughout all three levels
- Unique flowing floor plan
- Large Front Porch & Rear Deck with Pergola and Engineered Decking
- Large Storage Shed will easily accommodate your storage needs
- Oversized Two-Car Garage
- Security Alarm System