Welcome to Waterfront Living in Lake Wilderness, VA!
Awesome lakefront home in Lake Wilderness. This 4 BR, 2 BA split-foyer home located on a quiet cove features an open floor plan, main level hardwood floors; large kitchen with SS appliances & granite counters; MBR overlooking lake; tiled master bath & 2nd BR upstairs. A family room and 2 BR downstairs provide plenty of room for guests and family. Both an upper& lower deck offer serene lake views.
Lake Wilderness, Spotsylvania County, VA
Surrounded by the Wilderness Battlefield Lake Wilderness Virginia is a lake community located just 15 miles east of Fredericksburg, just off of Route 3 west. Tucked in a wooded area on the site of this historic battle, where Confederate General Robert E. Lee first encountered Union General Ulysses S Grant, the Battle of the Wilderness is steeped in significance in the conflict of the War Between the States.
Easily accessed from Interstate 95, from exit 130-B west or from the west from Route 29 to Route 3 west, Lake Wilderness is a community located just a few minutes off of Route 3. The primary feature of this development is a 2 mile long lake that is split into three sections; Lake Grant; Lake Lee and Wilderness Run Lake the largest of the three. A community of nearly 900 homes, with a 2012 population of just over 2,000 residents, is divided into 16 different sections, served by three separate entrances off of Orange Plank Rd.
A community of a variety of styles of homes, waterfront or water-view properties, lot sizes, varying degrees of privacy, Lake Wilderness offers a beautiful, quiet community, with great amenities, friendly neighbors and easy proximity to downtown Fredericksburg or Culpeper.
The community provides a professional security force, a club house, swimming pool with a snack bar, basketball court, tennis court, pavilion, beach and a volleyball area, campground, picnic areas and two playgrounds. Lake Wilderness is governed by an HOA served by an elected board comprised of residents.
- Split Foyer Home on Large Lot with 140 Ft of Waterfront
- 2 fully finished levels
- Low Maintenance Vinyl Siding home
- Hardwood flooring throughout main level
- Vaulted ceilings in Living room, inning Area and Kitchen for spacious, open living
- Wood-Burning Fireplace in living room provides warmth and ambiance for chilly winter evenings
- Updated Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
- Upstairs Bathroom updated with ceramic tile and new fixtures
- Two Large outdoor wood decks with LAKE views
- Ceiling fans throughout home
- Downstairs Recreation Room with gas fireplace
- Top-level bedrooms have hardwood floors
- Lower level Full Bathroom
- Laundry Closet Downstairs and utility closet for easy access
- Huge 2 Car oversized garage with plenty of storage
- Gorgeous Views off dock looking down the lake
- Sought after River Bend High School District
- Wildlife, Privacy and Lake living at its best